ASTROLOGY • HUMAN DESIGN • CEREMONY
Tue, Jun 21|
ONLINE Summer Solstice Ceremony
A ceremony that honors the transition of the seasons and returning back to our natural state of abundance
Time & Location
Jun 21, 2022, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
About the Event
Celebration, abundance, community are all topics of the season of Summer, which represents the Mother/Healer archetype and Full Moon energy.
Let's return to our natural state of Abundance.
We journey through the loving summer energy and celebrate the abundance we have in our life. We give thanks to our Mother Earth, the Sun, the Moon, for everything that has manifested, and everything that will manifest. We become clear on where we would like to dedicate our energy to the next half of the year.
Our Journey throughout the seasons continues. On the Summer Solstice, we honor the official arrival of summer. We honor the transition of the seasons.
Together we will:
- welcome the new energies of summer
- learn about the Mother/Healer Archetype
- understand and feel into the energies of summer
- become clear of what we desire to manifest for the upcoming 6 months
- set powerful intentions for the season of summer
- celebrate life and all we have to be thankful for
- come together in community with likeminded women
- hold space for one another.
Expect a guided inner journey, a safe space for your inner world to unravel and be seen and held.
Inés Kelly is a ceremonialist who has been holding space for women since 2019. She believes in the spirit of community, where collective and individual healing happen.