Wed, Jun 21|
New Moon Summer Solstice Circle
An online women's circle to honor the beginning of summer and a new lunar cycle
Time & Location
Jun 21, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
About the Event
An online ceremony celebrating the arrival of summer and a new lunar cycle
Let's return to our natural state of Abundance. The energy summer embodies so naturally. A new beginning that the New Moon guides to embrace.
On the New Moon in Cancer and the longest day of the year, we invite new beginnings, gratitude and abundance into our beings through our ceremonial gathering.
Together we will:
- welcome the new energies of summer
- learn about the Mother/Healer Archetype
- learn about the New Moon in Cancer
- become clear on what we desire to manifest for the new lunar cycle
- set poweful intentions for the lunar cycle and summer season
- come together in community with likeminded women
- hold space for one another.
Expect a guided inner journey, a safe space for your inner world to unravel and be seen and held.
It will be online. A recording will be provided. This ceremony will be held in English.
Inés Kelly is a ceremonialist who has been holding space for women since 2019. She believes in the spirit of community, where collective and individual healing happen. Learn more about Inés Kelly, your guide for this ceremony, here.
One Ceremony Pass
From CHF 44.00 to CHF 77.00
Valid for one person for the Summer Solstice.
From CHF 44.00 to CHF 77.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal